Dive in Bora Bora with TOPDIVE
TOPDIVE Bora Bora dive center
Known as the island with one of the most beautiful lagoons in the world, Bora Bora is an island paradise .
There, you will discover dive sites of unique biodiversity. Like that of ANAU, where manta rays come to get a grooming from the cleaner fish on the site. On other sites, you will encounter an abundance of rich marine fauna like turtles, sharks, manta rays and countless other species.
The 3 TOPDIVE centers are located :
- In Vaitape, facing the only pass called Te Ava Nui, the diving center is perfectly situated for easy access to the ocean's exceptional sites around Bora Bora island.
- Located in the heart of the InterContinental Resort & Thalasso Spa, this new dive center offers the comfort worthy of this 5 star hotel. 5 minutes by boat from the Four Seasons Hotel, the St. Régis and the Méridien Hotel, this center is ideally situated for exploring the lagoon, special manta ray or shark dives on the outskirts of the lagoon.
- The last location at the Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa offers a quality service for every type of diving.
TOPDIVE Bora Bora
- Maikai Marina & Yacht Club
- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa- Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa
Tel. : +689 60 50 50
Mobile : +689 75 33 10
Bora Bora dive sites
Ocean dive / 20mn boat ride — Mooring depth : 30 feet — Maximum depth : 130 feet
Exiting the pass, one of the most famous sites of Bora Bora. From the coral drop-off, you will meet lemon sharks, black tip sharks, humphead maori wrasses, moray eels, turtles ... cean dive / 25mn boat ride — Mooring depth : 50 feet — Maximum depth : 196 feet
2. Muri Muri (White valley)Ocean dive / 30mn boat ride – Mooring depth: 30 feet - Maximum depth: 130 feet
An exceptional deep blue. Accompanied by grey sharks, you encounter a large coral plateau leading to a sandbank inhabited by a colony of gardener morays. In deep open water, you may sight schools of jacks, Heller’s barracudas, but also turtles and giant barracudas. Anchor or drift dive depending on weather conditions.
4. Teavanui passOcean-Lagoon dive /20mn boat ride— Mooring depth: 10 meters / 33 feet — Maximum depth: 30 meters / 98 feet
Several steps will lead you to the middle of the pass. Black tip and white tip sharks can be seen, as well as schools of scads, barracudas, tunas…and sometimes manta rays. The way back, follows a wall with a variety of blue coral which cannot be found anywhere else.
5. ToopuaLagoon dive /25mn boat ride— Mooring depth: 16 feet — Maximum depth: 100 feet
Many tropical fish gather along the wall, among others, anemones with their clown fish. At the bottom, you find a large sand bank where eagle rays and sting rays wander searching for food. Anchor or drift dive depending upon weather conditions.
8. Tupitipiti (private boat only)Ocean dive /40mn boat ride— No mooring — Maximum depth: 130 feet
At the very southern point of the barrier reef, a breathtaking landscape and an exceptional visibility.
20 meters deep, many coral boulders have shaped into a network of grotto and canyon where many species are hiding. You will then reach a vertiginous wall covered with lovely flora.
9. Tupai (private boat only)Ocean dive /60mn boat ride— No mooring — Maximum depth: 130 feet
A visit to this virgin island promises an unforgettable day. You will appreciate the solitude, enjoying the crystal clear waters and its various spots…from beautiful coral gardens to breathtaking undersea walls. From August and November is the Whale migration season. The humpback whales like to swim in these quiet waters and can be easily approached.
Your dives in Bora Bora - General information
Dive schedule :
8:00am - 2 Fun dives (2 successive tank dives, full morning)
2:00pm - Fun dive, introductory dive and certification dive.
Night dive every wednesday (for a minimum of 4 divers)
55 Aqualung Seaquest Pro & Pro QD BCDs
110 steel tanks for Air and Nitrox (6L, 10L, 12L, 15L)
55 Aqualung regulators with direct-system, octopus and gauge console with dive computer (Sunto Gekko)
60 3 mm shorty wetsuits
20 Aqualung Safaga 3 mm wetsuits
60 sets of Aqualung fins, mask and snorkel
- 1 NSI Aluminium dive boat 11 meters - 425 cv in-board Volvo - 21 divers + crew
- 4 NSI Aluminium dive boats 9 meters - 280 cv in-board Volvo - 11 divers + crew
FFESSM/CMAS - PADI - ANMP/CEDIP
Free pick-up :
By mini van from all hotels and pensions on the island.
By boat from all hotels on the motus (islets).
Manta ray dives
Private dives :
- Private diving instructor
- Private boat
- Services on Yacht
Divers of all levels are welcome in our TOPDIVE dive centers.
For divers under 12 and over 75 years old, please contact us directly to get acquainted with our special procedures.
Staff TOPDIVE Bora Bora
- Gustavo Fantini Gustavo Fantini
- Isabelle Toupin Isabelle Toupin
- Delphine Caron Delphine Caron
- Sandrine Avila Sandrine Avila
- Sandra Dobinet Sandra Dobinet
- Caroline Zini Caroline Zini
- Pascal Avila Pascal Avila
- Thierry Belin Thierry Belin
- Frederic Ceruti Frederic Ceruti
- Thomas Potier Thomas Potier
- Hugo Joubert Hugo Joubert
- Jerome Parmentier Jerome Parmentier
- Romain Pahuiri Romain Pahuiri
- Aea Teraimateata Aea Teraimateata
TOPDIVE Bora Bora - Photo Gallery